President | CEO Coach | Author | Public Speaker
Jacqueline Farrington has over 20 years’ experience as a change maker, empowering leaders and their teams to spark transformation and innovation through communications. Known for her direct yet supportive and science-backed approach, Jacqueline works with senior and board-level leaders as the founder and president of Farrington Partners. She blends her experience in the performing arts, vocal pedagogy, communications, psychology, and organizational and executive coaching to help her clients find unique communication solutions around challenges such as digital transformations, organizational cultural change, the “Great Resignation,” or engaging in conversations on social justice.
Her clients include multinationals such as Amazon and Microsoft, as well as startups and nonprofits. She proudly served for many years as TEDxSeattle’s Senior Speaker Coach, where she sourced, vetted, and prepared speakers for yearly sold-out audiences of 3,000. She was thrilled to see several speakers from that event move on to the global TED stage. In addition to teaching at Yale, she has lectured and taught at the London Business School, Rutgers University, Imperial College, and other institutions.
Jacqueline’s new book, The Non-Obvious Guide to Better Presentations: How to Present Like a Pro (Virtually or in Person), provides actionable, practical concepts, tips, and tools borrowed from communications science, the performing arts, and neuroscience to improve any speech or presentation.
She and her husband are working on their next project: a small organic family farm and farm-to-table events space.
Coaching Certifications and Degrees
- Master’s of Fine Arts with Honors in Theatre, Rutgers University, New Jersey
- Master’s in Communications, London University, London
- Master’s degree with Distinction in Vocal Pedagogy, Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, London
- Executive and Organizational Coaching, Columbia Coaching Learning Association
- Executive Coaching, NeuroLeadership Institute
- Foundations of Neuroscience, NeuroLeadership Institute
- Hogan Leadership Assessments
- EQ-i 2.0, Emotional intelligence assessment
- C.O.I., Cultural Orientations Indicator assessment
- ETaC and ESaC, Paul Ekman Group, micro expressions
- Change Management, Prosci
- Facilitation, The Mind Gym
- Facilitation, Sherpa Coaching
- Team Diagnostic Survey, Team Coaching International
- Neethling Brain Instrument (NBI)